Here are five intriguing and incredible photos I’ve pinned from around the web. You can find more over at my Pinterest account:
1. A crack and a cart
2. A plane and a man on a roof
3. A horribly awesome fish
4. Incredible clouds
5. A tiger in a parking lot
Ok. So what?
There are tons of classroom uses for these fascinating images. Project them for your class to see and use them for:
- story starters
- poetry inspiration
- inference practice
- generating unanswered questions
- practicing divergent thinking (What else could the man be thinking…)
- grammar practice (Write three complex sentences about this image…)
- introducing a reading skill (compare/contrast, predict, note details, etc)
Have another way you like to use interesting images in the classroom? Please connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter as @IanAByrd
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!