Photo by Kevin
Lewis Carroll’s word puzzles, world’s fastest robot, defining “squareness,” Yosemite over time, Charlotte Remixed, play-doh electronics, and developing a deeper understanding of fraction addition. All originally shared via Twitter, where I’m http://twitter.com/byrdseedGifted.
- Word Ladders Fun, simple word puzzles invented by Lewis Carroll. Great as a daily vocab builder.
- Video: World’s Fastest Robot Sets Speed Record. The title says it all!
- Great geometry and ratio work on defining “squareness” from @k8nowak. What makes a shape more square than another?
- Beautiful time-lapse video of Yosemite. The night shots are especially stunning!
- Love it! Remixing Charlotte’s Web with kindergarteners. Change a bit of a story to create something new.
- Building electronics with play-doh! Wish I had an excuse to teach this.
- Great thoughts on truly understanding fraction addition from @dcox21.