Photo by Rzrxtion
Seven resources from around the web that might be useful in your classroom. Originally posted on Twitter. You can find me there as @IanAByrd. If you’re new, Deborah Mersino has a great introductory write up.
- Incredible Volcano Photos – Great for a volcano study or a setting for some narrative writing.
- Fostering A Growth Mindset – Make your gifted students feel comfortable with taking risks and even failing sometimes! Thanks to @GiftedHF
- 10 Winter Carnivals – Go beyond the well-known winter celebrations. From National Geographic.
- Bored People Quit – Geared towards managers, but I know I could use some of these pointers.
- Shading Tutorial – Could make a great art skill lesson.
- The Blogotwittersphere is My Ideal Math Conference – How the online community acts as a never ending conference
- A Study of Gingerbread Man Stories – For the younger ones, from Not Just Child’s Play.
Let me know if you strike gold with any of these!
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!