Hello everyone! If you’re coming to TAGT in Fort Worth this year, I’ll be presenting several times and hanging out at my vendor’s booth.
Here’s where you can find me:
- Exhibit Hall! I’m showing off Byrdseed.TV this year at Booth 502. Stop by and meet my special guest. Hint: without her I wouldn’t even exist!
- Thursday at 11am, Room 100 – Discover and Develop Seeds for Differentiated Math Projects – Come learn how to find enticing data and then turn it into a great math project.
- Thursday at 2:45pm, Room 201C – The Best of Byrdseed – Six fun, easy, and open-ended activities to create conflict and complexity. Originally featuring Lisa Van Gemert, but, unfortunately, she can’t make it.
- Friday at 7:45am, Room 204B – Intensely Curricular – Learn about students’ social emotional needs, and then see how easy it can be to connect them to curriculum.
- Friday at 12:30pm, Room 202C – Unexpected Challenges of Being A Gifted Kid – I’ll speak about my own challenges growing up as a gifted kid and how learning about the characteristics of giftedness has helped me as an adult. Part of the parent conference, not sure if everyone can attend.
And, if you just can’t find me, please hit me up on Twitter – @ByrdseedGifted – and we’ll meet up.