Nine links from around the web: counting puzzles, sleep advice, early attempts at GoPros, and the rules of animation.
- Love these stick figure representations of the graphs of equations. y = |x| is my favorite.
- A counting puzzle from the US puzzle championship. See if your kids can make a rule, not just brute force it.
- Hypothesis Wrecking and the Diagonal Problem. I love the flowchart for creating a rule!
- How To Get a Good Night’s Sleep and Why You Should, from @gifted_guru
- Talk about “change over time!” Here’s the 60s equivalent of the GoPro.
- “Stop motion animation with fruit loop rainbow…,” A great picture from @EduTrace
- Wow. A 3D printed series of sculptures animated with stop-motion.
- Certain to interest someone you know: The 12 Rules of Animation
- A map showing your state based on the closest state capital. Looks like I’m in Arizona. This is an example of a Voronoi diagram.