Let’s take a trip and check out some interesting things are out on the web!
- Beautifully remixed Disney movie posters. Great idea for analyzing tone or mood.
- The frequency of the letters of the alphabet. Fun math data!
- License plates from around the world! Thinking about multiple perspectives or using for a math project.
- Time’s top 100 novels. How many have you read?
- The world’s wildest water slides
- A collection of links from my #gtchat guest appearance on Twitter.
- Twists on the gingerbread man from some creative kindergarteners. Gingerbread disco lady!?
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!