Here’s seven more intriguing links from all around the web, originally shared at the Byrdseed Facebook page.
- Hope you’re all following Ben Orlin! Love this: the Church of The Right Answer vs the Church of Learning
- Impress your students with this trivia! Why does the dollar sign look like an S?
- Conclusions from A Case Based Investigation of Primary Grade Teachers’ Conceptions of Giftedness. #7…ugh.
- For your curious students: What Does “OK” Stand For, Anyway?
- Great bookmarks with reading questions about character, plot, etc from UConn. Thanks to Kristina Paul for the link!
- Fantastic video of extreme close ups of everyday objects. See if your kids can guess what each is!
- Fun mashup ideas. What if Tiffany made yogurt, Apple packaged milk, or Nike sold fruit?