Seven links from around the web, including free webinars, a vocabulary runway show, base-5 numbers, a subtraction reversal game, and more!
- UCI’s free gifted webinar series is starting up in February. First one features Brian Housand!
- Oh my goodness… it’s a Vocabulary Runway Show!
- I love this simple base-5 counting tutorial: Ordpa number system basics
- This personal account will make you think: Writing Struggles and the Gifted Child
- Some fun inductive math exploration here: Subtraction Reversal Game and Investigation
- 5 ways to maximize cognitive potential: novelty, challenges, creativity, difficulty, and networking
- Wonderful thoughts on teaching: learning to rock-climb is changing how I’ll teach math.