Nine links from around the web: super Tic-Tac-Toe, introversion, memorization, magic octagons, and so much more!
- From SENG, Introversion: The Often Forgotten Factor Impacting the Gifted
- Tic-Tac-Toe within Tic-Tac-Toe! @benorlin makes a simple game deliciously complex!
- Dan Meyer blows your mind with The Magic Octagon
- What all teachers in regular classrooms can do for the gifted
- Is Memorization Necessary, Evil, or Both? (Illustrated with whiteboards)
- A teacher asks his students to develop a bio of a man based only on the contents of his mysterious briefcase.
- A lesson idea from the Library of Congress – Rewriting the Rough Draft of the Declaration of Independence.
- Helping gifted kids find “True Peers,” from Maureen Neihart
- Nice thoughts on posing problems to students – “I want to incorporate problem-posing into every class that I teach.”
Follow along on Twitter for more!