Here are the five most popular puzzlements of the last month! You can receive a list every Friday for free by signing up at Puzzlements.co.
- By far, the most clicked link: amazing Star Wars shadow art
- A beautiful photo of tea being tossed in sub-zero temperature
- Intricate rollercoasters cut from paper
- The winners of National Geographic’s 2015 photo contest
- A fun way to think about time: America is only four presidents old!
And if you find a puzzlement, feel free to send it my way at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!