Here are some requests make our event go smoothly:
- Make sure someone on site can easily adjust the room’s temperature when things get arctic or sweltering.
- For 3hr+ sessions, folks should be at tables (facing forward) with access to chart paper, post-its, and markers.
- My MacBook Pro can connect through VGA or HDMI inputs. I need to run off my own laptop due to font/software compatability.
- I need an audio connection for my laptop into the room’s sound system!
- I need a podium/table for my laptop up front so I can access it in during the event.
- I’d love a handheld wireless mic if the group’s larger than 35. A lav mic is second best.
- Please check that the projector’s bulb and filter won’t need to be replaced mid-session (It’s happened! 😝).
- Someone should be in the room with the authority to speak to (and, if necessary, remove) direspectful or distracting participants.
- Finally, I’ll post a PDF copy of the presentation online after the event ends, but not before.
Hopefully these don’t sound too picky! Promise I’m not a diva. Please feel free to email me any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org