Photo by Josh Semans
A multimedia edition of the link list this month! You’re sure to find something to inspire and interest your students. All links originally shared through Twitter. I’m @IanAByrd there.
- Change over time! NASA’s 3D animation of the history of the moon’s craters.
- Some thoughts about gifted kids and falling asleep. I know I struggled with this (and still do!)
- A master at work: Chuck Jones shows how to draw Bugs Bunny
- Some inspiring art ideas from Mrs. Brown’s Art Class!
- 101 Questions a new site for finding perplexing images and movies. Great for developing advanced math projects. From Dan Meyer.
- Robot made from LEGO and a cell phone solves a Rubik’s cube in 5.5 seconds. Sure to interest your students!
- Amazing math possibilities here: Could you build a scale Lego model of the Death Star?
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!