Photo by SimonDeanMedia
Here are seven interesting resources to use in your classroom. I originally shared these on Twitter. You can follow me there @ByrdseedGifted
- Six word stories Intriguing writing exercise?
- Children’s drawings transformed into realistic art! Could older students bring in their childhood art and update it?
- Amazing resource for the history of food.
- Using this site for Egyptian self-portraits. Interesting rules to create authentic-looking art.
- Rhein II – the most expensive photograph ever sold
- What Gifted Adults Say About Their Childhoods
- It may turn out that proven classroom management techniques undermine the realization of more ambitious goals…” from an article by Alfie Kohn