Photo by SimonDeanMedia
Here are seven interesting resources to use in your classroom. I originally shared these on Twitter. You can follow me there @IanAByrd
- Six word stories Intriguing writing exercise?
- Children’s drawings transformed into realistic art! Could older students bring in their childhood art and update it?
- Amazing resource for the history of food.
- Using this site for Egyptian self-portraits. Interesting rules to create authentic-looking art.
- Rhein II – the most expensive photograph ever sold
- What Gifted Adults Say About Their Childhoods
- It may turn out that proven classroom management techniques undermine the realization of more ambitious goals…” from an article by Alfie Kohn
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!