Ten awesome resources I found via Twitter (@IanAByrd) in the last week:
- “My Best Posts On Classroom Management” http://bit.ly/bZXYa1 (from Larryferlazzo)
- Meeting The Needs Of Gifted Learners In The Regular Classroom – Tomlinson – http://tinyurl.com/2f9f36g
- Gifted students use higher order thinking w.o training, but benefit significantly from training – Dr. Rogers http://bit.ly/UYI8B
- 10 Rules For Writers http://bit.ly/bviofw
- Tomlinson on gifted differentiation. Great resource! http://tinyurl.com/25bmlmf
- Foster a love of learning in your kiddos –http://tinyurl.com/3yjo5yd
- Be tough with your gifted kids. Demand the best.http://tinyurl.com/2fdkl4h
- Top 10 kid-friendly projects from Make magazine . . . http://bit.ly/bsKmFr (wggifted and DanielPink)
- The start of an interesting math problem for your gifted kids? http://tinyurl.com/2gypcxk
- “Don’t be creative!” Another awesome post from geraldaungst! http://bit.ly/c9FBSf
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!