After a summer hiatus, Puzzlements has returned for Season 2!
Here are the top five links from the past month of Puzzlement mailers (now being sent to over 4,000 people!).
And if you’re not signed up, it’s free!
- A house built on a column that can rotate 380°
- Fill these trays up with soy sauce, and watch them become impossible shapes.
- A time-lapse of the Bay Bridge being dismantled.
- This wooden book requires you to solve a puzzle in order to turn the page.
- Strange Lego Shadows. – This is probably my new go to puzzlement. Just watch it.