Photo by EEPaul
Happy New Year! Here’s a quick look at what happened in the Byrdseed world in 2013.
Most Popular Pages
Here are the most visited pages of 2013:
- Written only four months ago, this look at Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes, as an unexpected gifted kid was the most popular article of the year by a long shot.
- Next was one of the first articles I ever wrote, an introduction to the depth and complexity thinking tools.
- This article about the overexcitabilities from 2012 was a close third.
- An ancient 2009 post on 10 social or emotional needs of gifted student took fourth place.
- Finally, another post from 2009 rounded out the top five: four ways to differentiate objectives.
- Byrdseed’s library grew to 310 published articles.
- Over 235,000 visitors came to the site.
- Besides the US, Byrdseed was most frequently visited from Canada, the UK, Australia, the Philippines, and India.
- I presented at 16 events across five states.
- Byrdseed very nearly hit 10,000 subscribers, ending the year at around 9,500.
My new endeavor, Byrdseed.TV, has had an impressive year, as well:
- 63 new videos went live in 2013
- The library passed 9 hours of footage
- I was honored to have ten contributors to round out the content
- With subscribers from three countries, Byrdseed.TV is now an international experience!
- Registration is still open for just $5 a month!
Here’s to a fantastic 2014!
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!