Seven fascinating links from around the web, originally shared through Twitter and my Facebook page:
- You know you want to fold the world’s best paper airplane!
- Worth reading again and again: Ten Design Principles For Engaging Math Tasks from Dan Meyer
- Periodic Tables of Almost Everything, from game controllers to typefaces. Shared by Brian Housand.
- Lots of links on “The Intensity of Giftedness” from Lynette Breedlove’s visit to #gtchat.
- From Lisa Van Gemert: “”Why School’s Not Fair To Gifted Kids”
- What 1st graders would ask for from the Wizard of Oz. “Laser eyes” would certainly have changed the story!
- Some great animations explaining “How do speakers make sound?”
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!