Seven fantastic links to share with students or read on your own, originally shared on the Byrdseed Facebook page.
- Check out this picture of a flipped iceberg.
- Blow your students minds with this video of 3D-Printed Fibonacci Zoetrope Sculptures!
- Lots of links and info from #gtchat about Procrastination and the Gifted Child
- Using gelato prices and temperature as math data, from Dan Meyer
- The Importance of Open-Ended Questions, even for students who can’t write yet!
- Love how motion can add to instruction! An Animated Multiplication Table.
- A domino can knock over another domino 1.5x larger than itself. See the results in this awesome video!
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!