Seven resources originally shared on the Byrdseed Facebook Page.
- 6 Steps to Take When School Isn’t Meeting the Needs of Your Child, from Lisa Van Gemert
- Quick creativity practice: build sketches around everyday objects.
- Using frames to explore content in multiple ways, even in kindergarten.
- What happens when you drop a golfball stacked on a bouncy ball and a basketball? The result is pretty spectacular!
- Just posted a bunch of updates to my Math Data collection. Great for promoting intriguing math questions.
- Holy cow, it’s a photo from the inside of a violin!
- Really cool translation tool combined with a map.
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!