Eleven links to inspire, intrigue, and educate from around the web. Originally shared on Twitter as @IanAByrd.
- Wonderful compare and contrast imagery of deceptive fast food ads.
- Literature featuring math! Recommendations for primary kids.
- Oh man. So cool! Disney Research project turns static photos into 3D worlds.
- Great read! Statements from gifted kids after working through difficult processes http://pocket.co/sruFX
- This is amazing: Washing Your Hair on the Space Station.
- Easy-Medium-Hard: One way to generate (and grade) differentiated problem sets quickly.
- 100 best first lines from novels.
- Was this created just for me!? Star Wars as written by Shakespeare!
- Free LEGO Robotics class through MIT OpenCourseWare from @IEAGifted.
- Why (most) word problems are not modeling. via @ddmeyer
- Hilarious! Book titles missing one letter.
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!