This month we have nine fascinating links for you to enjoy!
- This single photograph looks like four individual photos. Awesome introduction to multiple perspectives.
- Interesting map showing dialects across America.
- What would it be like to navigate a rowboat through a lake of mercury, bromine, or liquid nitrogen?
- Love this example of change over time! “When did men stop wearing high heels?”
- Research from Duke: “Gamers are quicker at responding to visual stimuli and can track more items than non-gamers.”
- What would it look like if the planets were as close as the moon?
- The world’s largest jellyfish: Lion’s Mane – 8 feet in diameter and 50 meters of tentacles! From From @GoogleEarthPics
- The alphabet as architectural drawings.
- Watch geometric patterns form in sand as different tones are played. They get increasingly interesting.
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!