This month features: common misconceptions, beautiful clouds, LEGOs, ambiguous images, English dialects, and more.
- From Wikipedia, a list of common misconceptions. Thanks to @kottke.
- My students always loved these: ambiguous images.
- A rather amazing cloud formation above the South Sandwich Islands near Antarctica. Via @GoogleEarthPics
- How asking students about their confidence gives a new dimension to measuring their understanding.
- Wow. A full-scale LEGO X-Wing!
- Pictures of Disneyland from then and now. Via @brianhousand.
- Kindergarteners share new uses for everyday things.
- The crazy effects of grades, from @thinkthankthunk
- A map of American English dialects.
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!