This month’s field trip around the web features ten resources to inspire you and your students: from giant LEGO buildings, to portraits made in coffee, to words that are their own opposites.
- Contact 1: A 200,000 Piece LEGO Masterwork, now on Kickstarter
- Sandwich Art: Dad decorates kids’ sandwich bags everyday.
- Love it: Painting Like Michelangelo with kindergarteners. My 6th grade colleagues did this with oil pastels to simulate cave painting.
- Incredible video: separating the water from Coke using a water filter!
- Watch an astronaut wring out water in zero gravity!
- Yes! The evolution of video game controllers.
- This has been the highlight of my week: Why Kids Mess Up Exponents
- In case you are asked: What would happen if the Sun just… disappeared?
- 14 words that are their own antonyms.
- Would you like room for… your face? The fine art of coffee pßortraiture
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!