- Definitely read this: a teacher’s findings after walking in students’ shoes for two days
- Oh wow! A collection of recordings from space by NASA and SETI. I’m enjoying the Jupiter sound waves currently.
- Faces in Things (@FacesPics) is such a fun Twitter account to follow. So many great writing applications!
- “Krakatoa’s eruption ruptured eardrums 40mi away, travelled around the world 4 times, and was heard 3000mi away.”
- Have you seen these up close, slow-mo videos of chemical reactions?
- One strategy for compacting is “the 5 hardest questions.” If a child gets 4/5 correct, she doesn’t need to study that material.
- “Data Driven Schools and Sleep” @karlfisch brings it regarding students’ need for more sleep.
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!