- “Gifted students in separate class, pull-out, and special schools had higher levels of achievement than their peers” (page 26 of this pdf)
- Quite a sight! Clouds cast 1000 mile shadows, viewed from the International Space Station.
- Can anyone relate? Calvin builds a robot to avoid making his bed.
- A lost chapter of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the vanilla fudge room!
- Wonderful, outside-the-box thinking experiment: slightly change everyday items to make them useless. The broom is my favorite.
- “Have your child make a list of all worries, small and large.” Act of writing down can make worries less intimidating.
- Yes! Giant new dinosaur! An elephant: 5 tons. TRex: 8 tons. A 737 jet: 50 tons. A Dreadnoughtus: 65 tons!
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!