Photo by Calixto
Here are six interesting links to inspire and ignite! Originally posted on Twitter. Follow me there: I’m [@IanAByrd]http://twitter.com/ianabyrd).
- Amazing stop-motion jelly bean music video. Even better: includes a behind the scenes video.
- “Research strongly suggests that people are more creative when they enjoy privacy and freedom from interruption.” Is group-work counterproductive to our most creative people?
- The importance of frustration: Don’t Prevent Students’ Mistakes, Prepare for Them. From @GiftedEdIrving and @educationweek.
- What can you do with this? An image of iPods’ incredible change over time
- Great winter ideas, including: “Recreate Van Gogh’s Starry, Starry Night as Snowy, Snowy Night”
- Yes! 150 Words that are nouns and verbs. Multiple point of view practice!
- Striking photos of China’s fake Disneyland. Used these to inspire writing during a grammar lesson.
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!