Seven fun links and resources from around the web!
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Idioms of the World: 10 Illustrated Foreign Phrases
- A fun, simple, and challenging logic puzzle: 0hh1
- Hands down, my favorite Sunday “Calvin and Hobbes!” Dad explains black and white film.
- Anyone who has taught can relate to this: “What do you say when a student is wrong?”
- Space Station Astronauts Grow a Water Bubble in Space, definitely check out 1:25. Crazy!
- A whole gallery of incredible images from Comet 67P
- From Brian Housand: several visual technology-themed writing prompts.
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!