Seven links to intriguing articles from around the web! Tolkien, backwards prompts, hexaflexagons, teaching art, and flipped classroom research.
- Listen to J.R.R. Tolkien read from The Hobbit!
- Backwards Writing Prompts: give them the ending!
- Vi Hart’s amazing Hexaflexagons video.
- From Kathryn Haydon, How to Inspire Children with Your Radioactive Spider Superpower!
- Great post on teaching kids to appreciate art from @drdada
- The Role of Teacher Perspective in Educating Gifted Students, from #gtchat
- Research on flipped classrooms. The Atlantic’s Post-Lecture Classroom: How Will Students Fare?
Follow along at @IanAByrd for more links.
Get creative ideas in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!