An index of the little apps I’ve made:
- The Differentiator Click up some juicy lesson objectives using a combination of thinking skill, depth and complexity, resources, and product.
- Paragraphy A little tool for breaking up and rearranging the sentences in a paragraph. Great for analyzing clues within sentences.
- Multiple Meaning Matcher Creates two sets of definitions that define the same five words. Your students must match up the definitions that define the same homograph. (So fun.)
- Respondo Cook up on some interesting synthesis level response-to-literature prompts.
- Story Starter A goofy way to start writing a story. Gives you a topic and a voice.
These are free but were not cheap. If you enjoy them, please send me an update about how it’s working for you. If you have a problem, please ask nicely! ~ email@example.com