I can’t wait to bring this into my class! Think about the critical thinking skills we can practice with it:
- Comparing and contrasting all sorts of traits
- Determining cause and effect
- Analyzing trends
- Finding the origin of changes
- Determining parallels amongst systems
- Categorizing and re-categorizing based on new criteria
- Analyzing influences
- With a little more research, students could analyze how the hardware of systems affected their successes
I love to use resources like this to motivate and engage students when introducing a thinking skill. Any other ideas on how you’d use a gallery of one hundred video game consoles in your gifted classroom?
Differentiation information in your inbox.
I'll send you one or two emails a month to help you better understand and differentiate for gifted students.Get free resources now!