Hello! Today, Byrdseed is 3,002 days old. In that time, I’ve published 521 articles. And there’s simply no good way to organize it all!
So, if you’re new, here’s a way to get started:
My series on Depth and Complexity is the most popular on the site. If you’re unfamiliar with these tools, take a look! They’re amazing. I also created The Differentiator to help you get better at implementing depth and complexity.
A few of my favorite creativity posts are:
- What if another creator created a creation?
- Graphing characters
- Get students out of creative ruts
- Creating a class motto
- And this post about creative math warmups.
Speaking of math, here are a few posts to start with:
- Inductive thinking in math
- A guide to creating meaningful math projects
- And this piece on the value of showing (and not showing) work
And, a personal favorite, my write up of how Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes highlights so many common traits of the gifted.
Want to keep going? Check out the most popular posts by year…