I love using idioms in the classroom. They’re a great way to replace dull spelling lists and truly build students’ vocabulary and comprehension.
After collecting many many sets idioms, I decided to organize and send out Weekly Idiom Emails.
- You’ll get a list every Thursday.
- Each weekly email contains (at least) five idioms with explanations and examples.
- They’re organized by theme, such as: weather, birds, fruits & vegetables, etc.
- I’ll throw in a PDF and Google Slide of each set as well!
- Unsubscribe whenever you’d like 👍